Tag: datuk seri aminuddin

Aminuddin Backs NSFC Revival: “This Season’s Challenges Must Become Our Strength”

Negeri Sembilan Menteri Besar and Negeri Sembilan FC Chairman, Dato’ Seri Utama Aminuddin Harun, has expressed confidence that the Jang squad can bounce back stronger next season, using the challenges faced throughout the current campaign as valuable lessons for the future.

Speaking after the Negeri Sembilan State Government Weekly Meeting, Aminuddin said that while NSFC had endured a demanding season marked by various difficulties, every challenge had been addressed and should now serve as a foundation for improvement.

“I would like to thank everyone who continues to believe that NSFC can keep growing in the coming season. Throughout this season, we faced many issues, but Alhamdulillah, every problem had a solution,” he said.

Aminuddin, who is also the Chairman of NSFC, made the remarks after witnessing the official partnership ceremony between Negeri Sembilan FC and local nutrition brand NE-6, which was announced as the club’s Official Energy Gel Partner. The event took place at the State Operations Room, Wisma Negeri.

According to him, the experience gained from this season will be crucial for both the management and the team as they prepare for a more competitive campaign ahead.

“That experience is a lesson we can build on. It gives us the opportunity to improve ourselves and strengthen our performance next season,” he added.

Call for Fans to Stand Behind the Team

Aminuddin also called on loyal Negeri Sembilan supporters to continue giving their moral support to the squad ahead of the team’s final match of the season against Kelantan at Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Paroi, this Saturday.

He said the bond between the fans and the club remains strong despite the ups and downs experienced throughout the season.

“I know the supporters still love the Negeri Sembilan team. I urge them to continue supporting the players and come to the stadium to lift the spirit of the squad.

The support shown by fans this season has remained encouraging, even though the team has gone through inconsistent performances.

At the start of the season, the support was very proud to see, and even towards the end of the campaign, the backing for NSFC remains strong compared to many other teams,” he said.

For NSFC, the message is clear: the final match is not merely about closing the season. It is also about restoring belief, strengthening unity and giving the players one final push in front of the home crowd.

NE-6 Partnership Strengthens NSFC’s Sports Science Direction

Meanwhile, NSFC has taken another step towards improving player performance by officially partnering with NE-6, a local nutrition brand that will support the club as its Official Energy Gel Partner.

The collaboration is expected to contribute to the club’s sports science and performance strategy, particularly in helping players maintain fitness, energy levels and physical readiness during training and matchdays.

In modern football, details such as nutrition, recovery, hydration and energy management can make a real difference. For NSFC, this partnership reflects a broader effort to become a more professional and performance-driven club.

While results on the pitch remain the main focus for supporters, the foundations behind the scenes are just as important. Partnerships like this suggest that NSFC is looking beyond short-term fixes and working towards a more structured approach for the future.

A Season of Lessons, A Future of Possibility

The 2025 campaign has tested Negeri Sembilan FC in many ways. However, Aminuddin’s remarks signal a determination within the club leadership to turn setbacks into progress.

For the fans, the hope is simple: a stronger NSFC, a more stable squad and a clearer direction heading into next season.

As the Jang prepare for their final home battle at Paroi, the message from the club’s chairman is one of resilience and belief.

The season may have been difficult, but the mission continues.

Ayuh Jang. Stand together, finish strong, and build again.

NSFC Strengthens Strategic Dialogue With State Leadership Ahead of New Season

Negeri Sembilan FC have taken another important step in shaping the club’s future direction following a productive meeting between Chief Executive Officer Faliq Firdaus and YAB Dato’ Seri Utama Haji Aminuddin Harun, Chairman of Negeri Sembilan FC and Menteri Besar of Negeri Sembilan.

The meeting, held at the Chairman’s office, provided an opportunity for both parties to discuss several key areas related to the club’s development, long-term sustainability and potential strategic cooperation that could benefit sport, youth development and the wider Negeri Sembilan community.

In a post shared by Faliq Firdaus, the NSFC CEO expressed his appreciation to YAB Dato’ Seri Utama Haji Aminuddin Harun and YB Dato’ SUK Negeri Sembilan for taking the time to engage in the discussion. Among the main topics raised were the club’s framework for the new season, including transfer activity and the appointment of a new head coach.

The discussion also touched on NSFC’s future business model, with the club expected to gradually move towards becoming an entity involved in sports facility management, taking inspiration from models such as RedsLand Urawa Reds.

A major emphasis was also placed on ensuring that Negeri Sembilan FC remains sustainable over the next four to five years. According to the update, the Chairman highlighted the importance of accelerating the implementation of the planned framework so the club can move forward with greater structure, stability and purpose.

Another key point was the need to optimise the recruitment and development of young players. This direction is seen as an important part of aligning the club’s football planning with its investment strategy, while also strengthening the pathway for local talent to grow within the NSFC ecosystem.

In his own statement, YAB Dato’ Seri Utama Haji Aminuddin Harun said the meeting opened space for discussion on youth development, sports and several potential strategic collaborations that could be explored for the benefit of the people and the progress of Negeri Sembilan.

He also stressed that strong synergy between the state government and relevant stakeholders is important in empowering the youth development agenda, while producing a generation that is active, competitive and better prepared for the future.

The meeting reflects NSFC’s ongoing effort to build a stronger foundation beyond matchdays, with focus placed not only on football performance but also on governance, sustainability, facility development and youth empowerment.

As the club prepares for the next phase, the message is clear: Negeri Sembilan FC are working to build a more sustainable, structured and forward-looking football organisation for the years ahead.

Rajan to Lead Until Season’s End as NSFC Charts a Measured Path Forward

Negeri Sembilan FC is not expected to appoint a new head coach for its Super League squad following the resignation of Nidzam Jamil earlier this week.

Menteri Besar of Negeri Sembilan and Club Chairman, Aminuddin Harun, confirmed that current assistant head coach K Rajan — who has been named interim head coach — will continue to guide the Hobin Jang Hobin squad through to the end of the 2025/2026 Malaysia League (Liga-M) campaign in May.

“We have no immediate plans to appoint a new head coach. The current interim head coach (K Rajan) will continue to lead Negeri Sembilan until the end of the season in May,” he said after chairing the Weekly EXCO Meeting at Wisma Negeri.

Although several credible candidates — reportedly four to five names — have been identified, the club has chosen not to rush into a permanent appointment.

“We want to give ourselves some time to assess the team’s performances over the next two or three matches before making any decision. For now, the interim head coach will remain in charge until the end of the season,” he added.

A Period of Reflection and Reset

Aminuddin acknowledged that expectations among supporters had been high following the second player transfer window. However, the anticipated improvement in results did not materialise — a factor that may have contributed to Nidzam’s decision to step down.

The club expressed its sincere appreciation to Nidzam Jamil for his dedication and contributions during his tenure with NSFC.

“What has happened has opened our eyes. We believed the team could turn things around, but inconsistency and the inability to sustain performances became a concern among supporters.”

NSFC showed encouraging form in the early stages of the league campaign but struggled to maintain momentum. A string of defeats — including after the second transfer window — raised difficult questions among the fanbase.

“Supporters found it hard to accept the situation. As a club, we understand the need for change. NSFC is not a Class A or financially wealthy club, so we must be realistic — but we remain hopeful that there will be improvements in the team’s style of play and overall performance moving forward.”

Stability, Evaluation, and Long-Term Perspective

The decision reflects a commitment to stability while allowing space for honest evaluation. Rather than making a reactive appointment, the club will assess short-term performances before determining its next strategic step.

As the season enters its decisive phase, K Rajan now shoulders the responsibility of steering the squad with renewed focus and purpose.

The mission remains clear: restore belief, elevate performances, and honour the expectations of the Hobin Jang Hobin faithful.

Better Days Ahead at STAR as RM5 Million Upgrade Project Begins

The Negeri Sembilan State Government is currently undertaking comprehensive upgrading works at Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman (STAR), involving several key components aimed at enhancing spectator comfort and overall stadium facilities.

According to Yang Berhormat Datuk Seri Utama Haji Aminuddin Harun, the upgrade works include a full repainting of the stadium, refurbishment of players’ dressing rooms, and the installation of new floodlights. The project is expected to be completed within six months.

“The estimated total cost of this upgrade project is around RM5 million, including the floodlight installation, and we hope all works can be completed according to the scheduled timeline,” he said during a post-State Executive Council (Exco) meeting press conference.

Addressing concerns over ticket pricing, Aminuddin clarified that the ongoing stadium upgrades will not have any impact on existing match ticket prices.

On team performance matters, the State Government has also increased its allocation to Negeri Sembilan FC (NSFC) to facilitate the recruitment of several new players that had previously been approved.

While acknowledging that the team’s performances have yet to reach consistent levels, Aminuddin expressed hope that the club’s management and coaching staff will place full focus on preparations—particularly for home matches—in order to achieve more positive results.

“We place our trust in the management to run the team without excessive interference, but we also expect returns that are worthy of the state and our supporters,” he added.

Aminuddin also noted that pressure from supporters and reactions on social media are a normal part of football. As such, the responsibility must be shouldered collectively by the management, coaches, and players as part of a united organisation.

According to him, the most crucial aspect at this stage is the players’ spirit and commitment on the pitch. Wins and losses are part and parcel of competition, but supporters demand visible effort, discipline, and fighting spirit in every match.

“Supporters can accept results, but commitment is the most important factor—and at the moment, we are still not at the level we aspire to reach,” he concluded.

MB Aminuddin: Evening Kick-Off Vital to Keep Paroi Alive!

Negeri Sembilan Menteri Besar and Negeri Sembilan FC (NSFC) Chairman, Dato’ Seri Aminuddin Harun, has called on the Malaysian Football League (MFL) to reschedule the upcoming Super League fixture between NSFC and Terengganu FC on 22 November to a night match, instead of the currently assigned 5.00 p.m. kick-off.

Dato’ Seri Aminuddin stressed that an evening match at Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Paroi would be more suitable, as most supporters are still at work during the late afternoon hours — a factor that could significantly affect fan turnout and the overall matchday atmosphere.

“Negeri Sembilan is not a team that should play in daylight. If the match kicks off at 5 p.m., many supporters will not be able to make it in time.

As the home team, we should be given the flexibility to determine an appropriate time — even if it means a 10 p.m. kick-off — as long as it allows fans to come and show their support,” he said after officiating the Negeri Sembilan State-Level Innovation Appreciation Ceremony earlier today.

The Menteri Besar also highlighted that Paroi’s strong attendance throughout the season has been one of the driving forces behind NSFC’s consistent performances under head coach Mohd Nidzam Jamil, with the team currently sitting sixth in the Super League table with 12 points.

He expressed hope that MFL will reconsider the scheduling decision, ensuring a more vibrant and fan-friendly atmosphere that maintains Paroi’s reputation as one of the most passionate home grounds in Malaysian football.

NSFC & Seremban City Council to Upgrade Facilities at STAR

Negeri Sembilan FC (NSFC) will be working hand in hand with the Seremban City Council (MBS) to improve facilities at Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman (STAR), Paroi, ensuring a better matchday experience for fans throughout the 2025/2026 Malaysia League (Liga M) season.

Menteri Besar of Negeri Sembilan and Chairman of NSFC, Datuk Seri Aminuddin Harun, acknowledged that the overwhelming turnout during the recent clash against Selangor FC, which drew a crowd of 25,550 supporters, highlighted several areas in need of immediate attention.

“We accept the feedback from supporters regarding stadium facilities. While we had ensured essential amenities such as prayer areas and restrooms were ready before the season began, the turnout far exceeded expectations.

This has made us realise improvements are necessary, and I have instructed MBS to ensure these facilities are in proper condition and accessible. We are not yet at five-star standards, but we will work towards it,” Aminuddin said after chairing the State Executive Council meeting at Wisma Negeri today.

First Major Crowd in Seven Years

The fixture against Selangor FC marked the first time in seven years that STAR witnessed such a massive turnout, reaffirming the resurgence of Negeri Sembilan football and the growing passion of the supporters.

NSFC’s commitment, alongside MBS, signals a step forward not only in strengthening the team on the pitch but also in ensuring fans are at the heart of the club’s growth.

📍 Next Fixture:
Negeri Sembilan FC 🆚 Kuching City FC
29 August 2025 | 9.00 PM
Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Paroi